Select To Get Started:
A cumulative scholastic record is maintained for every student enrolled in Loudoun County Public Schools. Transcripts are the school records that document a student's attendance, classes taken, and grades earned during each school year.
Please note, if the student currently attends any LCPS school, attended at any time during the current school year, or within the last five years, contact the LAST school attended for copies of records. Click here to go to the Loudoun County Public Schools webpage and use the School Locator in the upper right hand corner of the page to find your school.
Per District Policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian or responsible person without the student's written consent.
This online application is to be used for FORMER LCPS STUDENTS ONLY with a LAST YEAR ATTENDED OF 2013-14 or before. For CURRENT LCPS STUDENTS through LAST YEAR ATTENDED of 2014-15, please contact the Counselor's Office at the LAST SCHOOL ATTENDED. Click here to go to the Loudoun County Public Schools webpage and use the School Locator in the upper right hand corner of the page to find your school.
Requests submitted online through this service are intended for payment using our secure credit or debit card system.
This service does not allow for the selection of a delivery method other than via the United States Postal Service. However, you may elect to receive records via email or fax in place of postal delivery. If you wish to select either of these options, provide the email address and/or fax number on the order form under "Special Instructions."
Please note: Not all recipients will accept faxed and/or emailed records. It is highly recommended you verify these methods are acceptable to avoid the necessity of reordering and paying for an additional document.
For International Orders:
- For the delivery address, use "99999" as the Postal Code, and for the State, pick any US state.
- Toward the end of the application, there is a 'Special Instructions' field, in that field please input the correct delivery address.
- The only International Order payment option at this time is to use the 'Pay By Amazon'
- Requests for student records or information submitted online through this service are intended for payment using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests are not accepted from third parties.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required, such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of information that may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 5 business days to process student records orders.
- Pick-up is available. Please refer to the instructions on the online order form.
- Education verifications are only provided via email.
|High School Transcript||$5.00 per copy|
|Middle School Transcript||$5.00 per copy|
|Elementary School Transcript||$5.00 per copy|
|Immunization Record||$5.00 per copy|
|High School Transcript||$15.00 per copy|
|Graduation Verification||$15.00 per copy|
- CURRENT LCPS students, or students who have attended any time during the current school year or within the LAST FIVE YEARS, must contact the last school attended for copies of records. Click here to go to the Loudoun County Public Schools webpage and use the School Locator in the upper right hand corner of the page to find your school.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM