Select To Get Started:
A cumulative scholastic record is maintained for every student enrolled in Loudoun County Public Schools. Transcripts are the school records that document a student's attendance, classes taken, and grades earned during each school year.
Per District Policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian or responsible person without the student's written consent.
This online application is to be used for FORMER LCPS STUDENTS ONLY. For CURRENT LCPS STUDENTS please contact the Counselor's Office at the attending school. Click here to go to the Loudoun County Public Schools webpage and use the School Locator in the upper right hand corner of the page to find your school.
Requests submitted online through this service are intended for payment using our secure credit or debit card system.
For International Orders:
- For the delivery address, use "99999" as the Postal Code, and for the State, pick any US state.
- Toward the end of the application, there is a 'Special Instructions' field, in that field please input the correct delivery address.
- The only International Order payment option at this time is to use the 'Pay By Amazon'
- At this time, all requested documents will be sent electronically.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests are not accepted by third parties.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of information that may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 5 business days to process student records orders.
- Education verifications are only provided via email.
Electronic Record Verification
If you received an electronic record, you can verify the validity of the student record by visiting the Verify Credential Link.
|High School Transcript||$5.00 per copy|
|Middle School Transcript||$5.00 per copy|
|Elementary School Transcript||$5.00 per copy|
|Immunization Record||$5.00 per copy|
All records will be sent electronically All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting this verify credentials link
|High School Transcript||$15.00 per copy|
|Graduation Verification||$15.00 per copy|
- CURRENT LCPS students must contact their current school for copies of records. Click here to go to the Loudoun County Public Schools webpage and use the School Locator in the upper right hand corner of the page to find your school.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM